Guided tours through secret and curious itineraries of a great opera house
Teatro Regio finally reopens its doors to those who wish to discover usually inaccessible locations: the opera hall - where it is not unusual to attend to next show stage or music rehearsal – as well as other mysterious and hypertechnological locations, become stops along an amazing journey behind the scenes.
Guided tours start on the 23 of September following a precautionary measures protocol [IT] to contrast and contain Covid-19 virus:
- requirement of mask
- distancing of at least 1 meter between each visitor
- body temperature detection (admission will be denied in case of temperature above 37,5 °C)
Schedule, duration and prices
During the month of September 2020 guided tours will take place in the following dates and times; for groups of more than 10 people phone reservation is recommended.
- Wednesday 23 at 3 and 3.45 pm
- Saturday 26 at 11 and 11.45 am (on the occasion of the European Heritage Days 2020)
- Tuesday 29 at 3 and 3.45 pm
- Wednesday 30 at 3 and 3.45 pm
Visits will be carried out as follows:
- Duration 45 minutes
- Maximum number of visitors for each group: n. 15
- Ticket € 5, on sale at the Box Office half an hour before the visit
- Only in Italian language (audioguide in English and French language are available on downloadable tracks with link provided by the guide without any additional cost)
- for Abbonamento Musei Torino Piemonte holders
- for kids and young people till 16 if accompanied by an adult holding full price ticket
The meeting is in front of the Box Office of the Regio.
For programming and institutional activity reasons, the itinerary of the tour is subject to last minute changes.