Guided tours through secret and curious itineraries of a great opera house
Guided tours are temporarily suspended.
The new schedule will be published as soon as possible.
Teatro Regio openes its doors to those who wish to discover usually inaccessible locations: the opera hall - where it is not unusual to attend to next show stage or music rehearsal – as well as other mysterious and hypertechnological locations, become stops along an amazing journey behind the scenes.
Schedule, duration and prices
Schedule of guided tours will be published as soon as possible.
Reservation is not required; entrances are subject to availability.
Visits will be carried out as follows:
- Duration 45 minutes
- Maximum number of visitors for each group: n. 15
- Ticket € 5, on sale at the Box Office half an hour before the visit
- Only in Italian language (audioguide in English and French language are available on downloadable tracks with link provided by the guide without any additional cost)
According to a specific precautionary measures protocol [IT] to contrast and contain Covid-19 virus, guided tours take place subject to the following conditions:
- requirement of mask
- distancing of at least 1 meter between each visitor
- body temperature detection (admission will be denied in case of temperature above 37,5 °C)
- for Abbonamento Musei Torino Piemonte holders
- for kids and young people till 16 if accompanied by an adult holding full price ticket
The meeting is in front of the Box Office of the Regio.
For programming and institutional activity reasons, the itinerary of the tour is subject to last minute changes.